Senioritis or senior stylin’?

MC Toth, Reporter, Photographer

For picture day this year, NC seniors dressed as memes, fashion icons, and odd characters for their senior ID photos. Since these senior snapshots appear only on the students’ IDs, it encouraged full-on dress-ups.

Students received their comical ID cards and showed them off to their peers in homeroom on Wednesday, October 24. The IDs brought back the distant fashion-statement memories from picture day, prompting chatter and laughter throughout the halls. Now a hard copy, the amusing pictures walk with the seniors through the halls.

Senior Magnet student and SkillsUSA member Reed Walker wrapped a Superman cape around his neck and held a SkillsUSA medal in his mouth for his senior ID photo. “I took part in Skills USA while in high school and it was a lot of fun. I wanted to show how my medal represented part of my high school experience, so I tried to dress goofy and fun,” Walker said.

MC Toth, Photographer/Reporter

Currently a North Cobb senior, MC Toth joined The Chant just this year. With writing passion & hopes to pursue journalism, MC works as a reporter on...

1 Comment

One Response to “Senioritis or senior stylin’?”

1. Etowah High School Newspaper, The Talon on November 7th, 2018 10:50 AM

Hi! We love your newspaper! This month one our our staff members is writing a story on Senioritis as well.

Senioritis or senior stylin’?