Dehlin Lee

Dehlin Lee, Reporter, Photographer

Dehlin Lee, a sophmore, begins her journey on The Chant to expose her to a whole new world of photography and writing. Lee aspires to be a Pediatric Orthodontist by furthering her education at The University of Georgia and hopes to take her career around the world to help those in need. She chooses to live life to the fullest and hopes to make an impact on many people some day.  Lee spends much of her time surrounded by her family and friends who have made her into the person she has became. Lee’s family supports her in anything she does and leads her to travel the right path. Lee also plays on the NC softball team and Georgia Prospects during the fall and spring seasons. While Dehlin loves spending her time traveling and exploring new things during the summer time of course, she loves being bundled up watching Jane the Virgin eating her favorite Mexican food as well. Lee dreams of having a side job as a photographer and hopes that The Chant will lead her in the right direction. This year Dehlin has hopes of using her passion of photography and take it to the next level all while representing the best high school ever!

All content by Dehlin Lee
NC lacrosse managers prepare for the senior night game by getting water for the players. “Our job as managers is just to make sure the boys have water, working the clock, and getting the stats for the game,” sophomore Ib Okpok said.

Often unseen, sports managers make the game

Dehlin Lee, Reporter, Photographer
May 8, 2019
From the classroom to the field, the Lady Warriors lacrosse team will celebrate their seniors tonight at their game against Wheeler High School. “The seniors have lead us all very well, they each have a unique style for leadership but know how to revive both teams before all of our games. They pump us up and encourage us to do our best,” sophomore Molly Geraci said. The NC girls lacrosse team will celebrate each senior during their ceremony before their game tonight.

Seniors wave goodbye to lacrosse

Dehlin Lee, Photographer
April 17, 2019
A night to remember: Why you should go to prom

Dehlin Lee, Reporter, Photographer
March 22, 2019
Counting down the days to spring break—19 more days to be exact—students begin their preparations by booking condos to spend the days on the beach in their new swimsuits. “I am ready for spring break, I think everyone is. Spring break is the best break for sure, and I am excited to spend time at the beach,” sophomore Sydney Crowe said.

Please come faster, #SB2K19

Dehlin Lee, Reporter, Photographer
March 13, 2019
The class of 2019 attended a senior meeting during an extended homeroom to talk about important announcements about graduation, important dates, and graduation tickets. Each senior will receive five tickets for their family to attend the graduation ceremony on May 23, 2019. ”Senior year has been nothing but good to me. I am excited to graduate and ready to start college, I cannot wait for the rest of my senior year and everything that is in store for me,” senior Kevin Nguyen said. Current Kennesaw State University students also presented their college advice to the seniors after the graduation presentation.

Graduation in 3…2…1…!

Dehlin Lee, Reporter, Photographer
February 27, 2019
The Warriors and Hawks set up on the free throw line in the fourth quarter. Earning the extra point due to the foul against NC, the Hawks put up more points on the scoreboard, eventually leading to their win. The Hawks defeated the Warriors in the fourth quarter with less than four minutes on the clock.

Basketball team looks forward to growth

Dehlin Lee, Reporter, Photographer
February 14, 2019
Senior Josh Hollis represents NC by wearing TC’s “warrior nation” shirt at the pep rally friday. Hollis and along with other members of TC plan the pep rallies and do a great job.

Hoopcoming welcomes back NC basketball

Dehlin Lee, Reporter, Photographer
February 7, 2019
Seniors dressed up in orange to represent their class color and hyped up the crowd to start the FTK dance marathon. “The organization is very special in the way that they help the community and so many people,” senior hype leader Zion Fitch said.

Warriors for the Kids raises over $3000 for CHOA

Dehlin Lee, Reporter, Photographer
February 4, 2019
	This year marks a revolution of Netflix Originals. With shows all about Ted Bundy and his life as a serial killer to superheros being adopted to save the world after their father’s death. Excited to watch more shows Netflix fan and sophomore Daniella King watched Conversations with a Killer; the Ted Bundy Tapes and loved it immediately. “I could not stop watching it as soon as I started it, it was so good and I would for sure watch it again” King said. Fans prepare with all the originals coming out and could not be more excited for the upcoming shows.

2019: The year for Netflix originals

Dehlin Lee, Reporter, Photographer
February 4, 2019
With a new season comes new gear. Starting off the season with new chrome orange helmets, the boys varsity lacrosse team eagerly awaits their first game. Head Coach John Almy hopes that the seniors will take the reins and lead the team to several victories. “I just hope to see growth from last year and see the senior class take the step up and be leaders,” Coach Almy said. The Warriors will play their first game against Wheeler on Wednesday, February 6.

New year, new gear

Dehlin Lee, Reporter, Photographer
January 23, 2019
NC’s varsity baseball team rallies together before heading out on the field, excited for the season to start.

Swinging into spring brings baseball

Dehlin Lee, Reporter, Photographer
January 24, 2019
Senior Jonathan Young pitches for his spring travel team the Colt .45s furthering his education and baseball career at Chattahoochee Valley Community College. Having played for NC, Young has signed with Chattahoochee Valley joining several athletes recruited from NC fields.

Pitching his way to college

Dehlin Lee, Reporter, Photographer
January 18, 2019
Load More Stories