Sabrina Kerns

Sabrina Kerns, Photographer

Sabrina Kerns is a senior at North Cobb High School and a photographer for The Chant. She loves reading, writing short stories, and editing photos. In the future, she plans on attending the University of Georgia and hopes to major in journalism and minor in political science. In her spare time, Sabrina runs a blog (or two) on Tumblr, drinks tea, takes pictures of her cats, makes fun of bad television, and buys socks at Target. She also loves to get crafty, making frequent visits to Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and Yarn and Stuff. Sabrina is best known for her moist hands and love for the terrible, but addictive reality television show, Dance Moms.

All content by Sabrina Kerns
	A class buckles down for the end of the year as they begin taking their class EOC. All classes are scheduled to take their EOCs between April 27 and March 15.

[Photo] Testing

April 28, 2015
	After three days of snow, zoology teacher Ms. Adams struggles to rearrange her class schedule. She said, “With the missed days this week and the two snow days from before, we have already missed a week out of the semester!”

[Photo] Snow day recovery

February 27, 2015
Senior Jason Alves studies the exercises available on his ACT online prep account that he recently purchased from the front office. He studies for the upcoming test during his free time on a computer in the media center. “I figure if I study some everyday, then I will be completely prepared by test day. My goal is to score at least a 26!”

[Photo] ACT Prep

February 10, 2015
With the mixture of cold and rain, North Cobb students opt out of sitting outside during lunch. “It is so cold and it looks so gloomy; why would we want to hang out in that kind of environment?” said senior Sean Pacheco.

[Photo] Gloomy Tuesday

January 13, 2015
Seniors Ellen Crisp and Georgia Rohlfs finally reunite as best friends after the break. “We don’t get to see each other much outside of school, so it is exciting to see her after what seems like the longest winter break ever!” said Crisp.

[Photo] Reunited

January 6, 2015
Load More Stories