Top 5 Underrated Joe Rogan Experience Podcasts

The+%E2%80%9CJoe+Rogan+Experience%E2%80%9D+podcast+consists+of+over+1600+total+episodes%2C+with+each+episode+ranging+from+1-5+hours+long.+Rogan%2C+a+former+MMA+%28Mixed+Martial+Arts%29+commentator+and+Fear+Factor+host%2C+talks+to+people+of+all+fields+and+walks+of+life%2C+relating+and+listening+to+each+one.+Rogan%E2%80%99s+most+famous+guests+include+Kanye+West%2C+Elon+Musk%2C+Post+Malone%2C+Kevin+Hart%2C+and+various+other+guests.+

Peyton Stack

The “Joe Rogan Experience” podcast consists of over 1600 total episodes, with each episode ranging from 1-5 hours long. Rogan, a former MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) commentator and Fear Factor host, talks to people of all fields and walks of life, relating and listening to each one. Rogan’s most famous guests include Kanye West, Elon Musk, Post Malone, Kevin Hart, and various other guests.

Peyton Stack, Sports Editor

From navy seals to astronauts to Elon Musk, Joe Rogan and his podcast the “Joe Rogan Experience” brings people from all walks of life to one common seat. With over 1600 total episodes, Rogan creates at least one episode for anyone and everyone in the world to relate to. Rogan’s most famous episodes racked in tens of millions of streams, however, various episodes receive less attention. These less popular episodes still contain fascinating people, experiences, and viewpoints, building a subtle catalogue of informative podcasts. 

“The JRE is easily my favorite podcast. It’s so relatable and casual that you can truly learn and understand what they discuss. One day I’ll listen to Post Malone talk about aliens, and the next I’ll listen to Kevin Hart talk about comedy. It’s great,” NC student Lorenzo Alarcon said. 

Joe Rogan Experience #1353 – Rob Zombie

Known for his unique film work and abnormal music taste, Robert Bartleh Cummings, professionally recognized as Rob Zombie, appeared on the JRE on September 17, 2019. In the show’s 1353rd episode, Zombie and Rogan converse back and forth about how childhood affects one’s future, and then proceed to go through Zombie’s career as a musician and filmmaker. Zombie previews his newest film at the time called 3 From Hell, and details the two preceding films, House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil’s Rejects. He also touches on his experiences with the famous Halloween series, all while exchanging personal stories with Rogan about a plethora of topics. The two dive into the process of creating artistic bodies of work, and even talk about the political status of the United States. Zombie and Rogan make the audience feel relaxed and at home, despite the context of the conversations turning dark in select cases. 

“I don’t think the rules of real life apply to art,” Zombie said. 

Joe Rogan Experience #1518 – David Choe

David Choe, an American artist, podcast host, and world traveler from Los Angeles, California, appeared on the JRE on July 31, 2020. On a socially distant set, Choe and Rogan open up and talk about the in’s and out’s of Choe’s life and his struggle with mental health. Choe shares his insane travel stories, such as the time he hitchhiked across America and the time he got lost looking for a dinosaur in the Congo. Aside from this, Choe talks about his mental health and self image issues, and discusses the racism that Asians experience. Choe and Rogan quickly divert to the COVID-19 pandemic, and continuously compliment each other’s work throughout the episode. If listeners aspire to hear a JRE podcast with constant ups and downs, episode 1518 easily fulfills those needs. 

“Everybody has different attributes. Everybody has a different environment. Everyone has a different family life. Genetics influences, abuse, assaults, different things that have happened to that have been horrible that you’ve had to get through,” Rogan said. 

Joe Rogan Experience #1284 – Graham Hancock

Out of all the countless number of scientists Rogan has interviewed on the JRE, Graham Hancock brings the most unique and complex ideas. Hancock, a British scientist, author and journalist, rose to fame through his propositions of lost civilizations and other dimensions, and appeared on the JRE on April 23, 2019. Rogan and Hancock discuss the history of the world, and then divert into how extreme psychedelic drugs can alter one’s state of consciousness. Hancock shares his theory on how the Ancient Egyptians used a drug similar to Ayahuasca called the “Tree Of Life”. Rogan responds to multiple claims with disbelief and pure shock, especially since Hancock provides clear and concise evidence to back it up. Episode 1284 of the JRE, takes listeners into another dimension of thoughts and concepts that requires one’s fullest attention. 

Joe Rogan Experience #1525 – Tim Dillon

For those looking for a more comical episode of the JRE, Rogan and Tim Dillon, an American stand-up comedian, podcaster, actor and conspiracy theorist, provide just that. Dillon, appearing on the biggest podcast in the world, makes his two hour appearance on August 14, 2020. Rogan, a stand up comedian himself, banters back and forth with the New York native about the qualities of a successful comedian and how to properly engage your audience. Dillon’s blunt and loud personality makes for multiple funny moments and relates to listeners easily. Dillon and Rogan’s conversation takes an interesting turn when they talk about conspiracy theories, regarding Jeffrey Epstein, the unfortunate events of 9/11, Bohemian Grove, and countless other events. The podcast episode jumps around from topic to topic, and Dillon makes for a great listen and an enjoyable time for any and every ear. 

“I realized that designer clothes, like, you can’t spill anything on them because you have to just throw it out,” Dillon said. 

Joe Rogan Experience #1425 – Garrett Reisman

Anyone interested in the wonders and science behind space would love the JRE episode with Garrett Reisman. Reisman, an American engineer and former NASA astronaut, appeared on the JRE on February 7, 2020 and shared his accounts about his experiences with the world. Rogan, stunned by these stories, kept asking questions about these crazy stories, which intrigued the audience. Reisman, a backup crew member for Expedition 15 and Expedition 16, shared stories such as the time he lived at the bottom of the ocean for two weeks and his life in the I.S.S. (International Space Station). Reisman portrays his life in a fun and pertaining way, attracting listeners from around the world. “What does it look like? The Space X, can you pull that up?,” Rogan asks.

Rogan and his famous podcast collect millions of listens every year, creating a unique platform for guests to appear on. Make sure to check out the “Joe Rogan Experience” and all the episodes it offers on the Spotify streaming service.