The future looks bright

As+the+ending+to+senior+year+and+graduation+swiftly+approach+for+NC%E2%80%99s+juniors+and+while+NC+watches+as+the+seniors+depart%2C+new+adventures+will+start%2C+new+group+chats+will+form%2C+and+acceptances+will+arrive.+Good+luck+to+all+of+NC%E2%80%99s+seniors+leaving+and+we+hope+you+will+wish+us+%28the+juniors%29+luck+because+our+senior+year+will+consist+of+challenges%2C+heartbreak%2C+and+failure+without+you.+

courtesy of Sam Barnhart

As the ending to senior year and graduation swiftly approach for NC’s juniors and while NC watches as the seniors depart, new adventures will start, new group chats will form, and acceptances will arrive. Good luck to all of NC’s seniors leaving and we hope you will wish us (the juniors) luck because our senior year will consist of challenges, heartbreak, and failure without you.

Madeline Powers, Archives Editor

Scary and exciting—two words that flow through the minds of current juniors as they ponder about senior year and what it entails. With college applications just around the corner and the finality of high school a blink away, the scary part creeps closer: “Where will I go to college? Will I go to college? Will I get into college? What major will I choose? Why do I have to figure out my life when I am not even an adult yet?” Below, you will find an infographic that, hopefully, will guide rising seniors to success.