Sky Vinson

Sky Vinson, Reporter

All content by Sky Vinson
NC art student volunteers to help arrange a display on the day of the annual art show. The show, put on by the art department, allows students to display their hard work while raising funds for the program. “The annual fall art show is an exciting time for our school community. The art show is our biggest fundraiser for the visual arts department and everything for sale or donation is handmade by students,” NC art teacher Dorothy Reavis said.

The he(art) of NC

Sky Vinson, Photographer, Reporter
December 5, 2017
Chant reporter/photographer Sky Vinson pictured here with Atlanta Hawks guard Kent Bazemore at Bazemore’s July TopGolf Tournament, put on by the Bazemore ARMS Foundation.

Hawks season preview

Sky Vinson, Reporter, Photographer
October 27, 2017
A portion of the NC unit stands at attention as they wait to receive a uniform inspection from the presiding officer. The NC band waits behind them to play during the unit’s ceremony.

ROTC dazzles officers at Annual Military Inspection

Sky Vinson, Reporter, Photographer
October 10, 2017
Clausen relies on two crutches to support his braced right leg on the way to his next class. “The brace and crutches are irritating, but you learn to get used to them really quickly because without them, you can’t do anything, not even walk. The crutches were the hardest thing to get used to though [more so than the brace],” Clausen said.

Round of a’Clause’ for injured NC lineman

Sky Vinson, Reporter, Photographer
September 21, 2017
Tomorrows early release excites students

Tomorrow’s early release excites students

Sky Vinson, Reporter, Photographer
August 29, 2017
Load More Stories