Rant with The Chant: college shaming

As+seniors+prepare+for+final+college+decisions+the+pressure+of+competitiveness+among+students+reigns+an+all-time+high.+Some+individuals+may+feel+overwhelmed%2C+insecure%2C+and+unsure+about+the+college+process+while+others+maintain+composure+while+boasting+and+bragging.+Those+individuals+who+do+not+know+what+they+want+to+study+may+choose+to+enroll+in+a+smaller+institution+for+a+multitude+of+reasons+such+as%2C+financial+cost%2C+the+transferring+process%2C+accessibility%2C+and+resources.+On+the+contrary%2C+other+students+may+not+see+the+benefits+and+degrade+and+shame+one%E2%80%99s+decision+about+enrolling+in+a+smaller+school.+

Rant with The Chant: college shaming

As seniors prepare for final college decisions the pressure of competitiveness among students reigns an all-time high. Some individuals may feel overwhelmed, insecure, and unsure about the college process while others maintain composure while boasting and bragging. Those individuals who do not know what they want to study may choose to enroll in a smaller institution for a multitude of reasons such as, financial cost, the transferring process, accessibility, and resources. On the contrary, other students may not see the benefits and degrade and shame one’s decision about enrolling in a smaller school.

Nia-Simone Sherwood

Nia-Simone Sherwood

Nia-Simone Sherwood