Prom tickets for sale

With+prom+approaching%2C+seniors%2C+juniors+and+underclassmen+with+an+upperclassman+date+buy+tickets+for+prom+in+the+cafeteria+or+through+My+Payments+Plus+this+week.+This+Saturday%2C+March+19%2C+students+will+attend+at+the+Carlos+Ballroom+in+the+Savanna+Hall+at+the+Atlanta+Zoo+for+NC%E2%80%99s+first+prom+since+2019.+%E2%80%9CI%E2%80%99m+excited+to+go+to+prom+because+this+is+my+first+time.+I+remember+watching+movies+and+seeing+how+exciting+and+fun+prom+looks%2C+but+because+of+Covid+and+the+previous+classes+before+me+not+being+able+to+go%2C+I+was+scared+because+I+thought+I+wouldnt+get+the+chance+this+year%2C%E2%80%9D+junior+Bianca+Mariano+said.+

Giovanna Talone

With prom approaching, seniors, juniors and underclassmen with an upperclassman date buy tickets for prom in the cafeteria or through My Payments Plus this week. This Saturday, March 19, students will attend at the Carlos Ballroom in the Savanna Hall at the Atlanta Zoo for NC’s first prom since 2019. “I’m excited to go to prom because this is my first time. I remember watching movies and seeing how exciting and fun prom looks, but because of Covid and the previous classes before me not being able to go, I was scared because I thought I wouldn’t get the chance this year,” junior Bianca Mariano said.

Giovanna Talone, Reporter